Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on running? I'd like to be part of a team to run it if anyone's lookin' for people ;) I'll drive, pit, whatever I can do to help. Haven't seen a whole lot on it, other than:

1) It's FREE to run it this year! ;) No Invitational, just one big 600-lap feature with tire and battery changes.

2) 13.5/CoT TOUR rules

3) Would love to see 15+ cars in this thing!

4) Oh yeah...did I mention it's FREE to run this year?

I have a coupla chassis (KSG Gen II and a Gen III) if anyone wants to help put a car/team together. We'd need some electronics (motor/ESC) and tires, maybe a body if anyone wants to help out ;)

Jimmy McKinley
(10 minutes from the Radisson - home of the Snowbird Nationals!)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Jimmy if you want to put it together i'll help ya. I'll drive but after last year it's a lot of work. it was a lot of fun. but i'm concentrating on my cars this year. So i won't have time to build or set up another one. let me know if i can help you. Behiler was awsome on pit road

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there's only one Enduro this year. I'd like to participate, but needin' some electronics (batteries, motor, ESC, serevo, receiver) and a body. I got a chassis (KSG Gen II) to use if someone wants to help out. Have to make at least one pit stop for tires, and four for battery changes.

Anyone else wanna help/run this thing? ;)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Keeping up with last year with road and oval going at it in the enduro... we already have Paul Lemieux, Barry Baker, Mark Burt, and Frank Calandra in for the roadies. Flyer will be up Monday. Going to be fun again Saturday night at da' birds. Sit back and relax or stand up and race.... wooohoooooo everyone will be in the ballroom rockin' and rollin'!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Sit way way way back and wear a fire retard suit or stop drop and roll.... wooohoooooo everyone will be in the ballroom smokin and coughing!

mike what are you trying to say?:hat:

·
Registered
430 Posts
From left to Right:
Chris "I need another beer sweetie, then take me to I Hop"
Scott: "Kat, you look great with a box around your ears"
Kat: "How's that box get on my head"
Rich: " Kat, look into my eyes"
and over the box...Billy: Kat, stop making me laugh, your head never looked better from this angle"

Sorry, Lord I apologize!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
please do not accept any "drinks" at the birds from strangers... i was taken advantage of!!!!! now i know what enduro means....two of them are banjo players!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
And think.....that's second generation Florida proud. They surely learned from Bean, McCoy, Sanderson, Crane, etc.

At least you can say this....they're having fun, right?
dk

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey, hey, hey - now the natives are restless! That's Bean, McCoy and myself; Sanderson and most of those guys in the pic are imports!

We may not like the cold weather much but at least those guys are fun to watch from a safe distance!

You're right, we do know how to have fun down here. Ya'll go ahead poke that gator, see if he's asleep. Naw, you're good, they don't run fast! hehehe! Just remember, when it's below 70 there are no babydolls on the beach!

14 days and the groove starts to get worked into the carpet!
I can already hear the flexin' of the lexan!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jimmy if you want to put it together i'll help ya. I'll drive but after last year it's a lot of work. it was a lot of fun. but i'm concentrating on my cars this year. So i won't have time to build or set up another one. let me know if i can help you. Behiler was awsome on pit road
MikeNum8, I *might* have something. Just waiting to hear back from someone.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, Mike, doesn't look like anything's happening for the 600 for me :\ My other contact hasn't gotten back in touch with me...on top of me not knowing any other road racers...gotta have one oval driver and one road racer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts