Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes this car a WL? Is the regular version blue, then the WL is white with blue stripes? My dad said he found a 69 Trans Am Convertible in the new packaging, but he couldn't remember the series. Is the 60's Sizzle the only series the 69 TA vert is in? Thanks guys I hope he found a WL!!! :wave:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Thw W/L in the new 60 Sizzle is a white car with blue stripes and a white interior. The regular version has a blue interior. There was a blue 69 convertible done last year in a different series. It had to have a white base and white interior to be a W/L. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
96gsfan said:
Thw W/L in the new 60 Sizzle is a white car with blue stripes and a white interior. The regular version has a blue interior. There was a blue 69 convertible done last year in a different series. It had to have a white base and white interior to be a W/L. Hope this helps.
Just my two cents worth -- found two 60 Sizzle White Lightnings yesterday -- both had white base and white interior ('67 Shelby and Super Bee) -- would assume the '69 would have the same traits.

r4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts