Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interested in any dirt oval stuff for trades? I have a very very nice kranzels silver edition terminator, in great shape. Will come as a full roller, with electroics (novak c2, Futaba FM RX (almost brand new), futaba 9101 servo, brand new body + many extras. This is My #1 car it has every option on it, my local track took out the dirt and layed down carpet so I cant really use the car unless I drive a hour.I have alot of dirt oval stuff if your interested. I can include cash to make the trade even.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me think about it.... Sounds pretty cadillac... I got your email i will hit you back there later

Thanks!
Alan

·
Registered
146 Posts
Alan, Yea its Cadillac, LOL... It is all blue alum and what ever is not blue is high polished. Im charging my digital camera batteries now so I can send you some pics. I can also list the parts and upgraded parts it has on it. It also has a fresh Trinity Cobalt 27t stock motor in it. I can also Include a futaba 3pdf (barely used) digital 3 channel FM transmitter to make the trade even. Put a good battery in the car and win some races. Like I said this is my #1 piece. Just incase you want to know I have very good e-bay feedback (Rebob05 on e-bay)

Rob

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yea, I think we have done buisness before, LOL>

Here are the pics, The polished parts dont look that shiney in the pics???, but in person they look like mirrors. The plastic is still on the screen of the radio, its been in the box for almost all its life..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts