Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I'd like to say that I LOVE the new 18 inch J2 kit (I have two of them). The team at Moebius simply could not have done better. A first rate effort!

Over the holidays I discussed models with friends and asked what they'd like to see on their shelf. A couple of times the idea of a smaller J2 (six inches or so) came up. Much like the smaller Seaview recently released that used research & tooling created for the large Seaview kit, this same type of kit release strategy could be used with the J2.

A smaller, six inch J2 would allow for a quick weekend build. The interior could be card stock with the interior details printed on it, so it would just drop in. This type of smaller, less expensive kit would be attractive to kids and would permit older, more experienced modellers to create crash site dioramas, etc.

Anyway, this is an idea that I thought I would just pass on to the team at Moebius (and I'd bet that they've already considered this). Keep making the kits, and I'll keep buying.

Happy New Year and continued success!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
How does not in our plans now or for the forseeable future sound?
We've already had this discussion on this BB - go search through the archives I'm sure that you can find the thread -
It's closed too, just like this one will be in a few minutes...

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.