Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Just picked up a JL 6-Car Display Case w/Exclusive 69 Camaro in red with black interior. I apoligize if someone has already mentioned this, but I have not seen it mentioned. I got it at a new Target opening. Look like the box art is new as well. Only 2 of the 12 on the shelf had this exclusive included. A little pricey at $7.99 but had to get it. Keep your eyes open.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I saw those at Target this AM. They had a few other cars also, one was the Nissan Z. Scanner wasn't working so I left them. Lot's of other new diecast there also. Looks Like they are reworking the diecast isle.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
More so than the pics, can we please get some more info on this.....

Is this a Target exclusive or what....how about some input from somebody at PM since there's nothing on the web site about this... :cool:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I talked to Rita at PM, it's a Target exclusive. I got cut off though so I don't know how rare.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
just saw these also today at a Target that just remodeled the toy area...

6 of them...the same interlocking cases they were selling for 5.99..they just added a car and are charging 7.99...
there were 2 of every car... the red Camaro, the silver Escalade and the blue 350Z...and these are NOT exclusives! maybe limited as much as the regular issues, cuz the Escalade and the 350Z are straight regular issue cars from the new 2004 Lightning strike series and the Camaro is the same red one from the Muscle Car series (was it Muscle Car of the other series one that is red or orange?)

...unless I'm missing sumthing about the wheels, these just look like left overs thrown in a interlocking 6 car case

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
The Muscle Cars 69s (205-04 & 205-05) both have white interior. This one apparently has black.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts