Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Definitely a possibility :thumbsup:

Any details? Like will it be a 5th scale specific layout, or just running 5th scales on the 8th scale layout? Off-road and oval both?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Talked to Lee Morrison at Horizon Hobby and told him about the race. He is gonna spread the word and try to get some people interested!!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Not even sure if theres very many around we will see what kind of interest there is this year and kind of go from there
There is a lot around, it's just getting them to race, and to get word out to them as they have their own forums.

Call dave at Turtle Racing, he's from southeast Michigan, and has the contacts to get a turnout for sure as he's a big name in 5th scale manufacturing.

http://turtleracingproducts.com/

I'd like to come out for sure if there will be enough to run, it's a long drive :thumbsup:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Its on the 8th scale track whats there is what ya get lol no oval,
No Oval aye, well maybe next year?
Im selling most of my 10th scale and going 5th... rather go 1/4th scale but 5th looks good enough.
Had a guy bring one over for me to get working again, and that scale look interesting enough to me... kinda big for my track, BUT Im going to find out.
:tongue:

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
No Oval aye, well maybe next year?
Im selling most of my 10th scale and going 5th... rather go 1/4th scale but 5th looks good enough.
Had a guy bring one over for me to get working again, and that scale look interesting enough to me... kinda big for my track, BUT Im going to find out.
:tongue:
This thread is a year old^^^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts