Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your visions are right on do you draw your stuff out or do you just wing it? :cool:
Wing It... But I do finish it in my head long b4 its done, I do the same with real cars when I start chopping them up I can see it finished in my brain.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Time

I haven't had time to get on and post over the last week, but I had to take timeout of my busy schedule to say. Awesome simply Awesome

·
Registered
359 Posts
Good eye

They do look good, man. But they also look like something out of Pixar studios...
I had to chuckle at this one. No offense to you Gene it is awesome work. I just did a double take on the photos and tolenmar was right. they do look like they are from the pixar studio

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had to chuckle at this one. No offense to you Gene it is awesome work. I just did a double take on the photos and tolenmar was right. they do look like they are from the pixar studio
Thanks to all for the comments, I dont know what pixar is I will have to look it up. I thought the cuda one with the scoop looked like a dog nose. Heres a few past ones I have done

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pixar studios makes animated movies for Disney. In this case, I was referring to the movie "Cars".

Great job, though!
OK now I know what they are. The white with pink flamed one I did, is a 58 chevy truck and does look like the tow truck one. I think the 56 ford truck front looks the best on them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts