Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only Franklin Mint car I own. Wish I could afford some more. The detail is really nice, the only thing I don't like is the removable top. doesn't seem to fit as well as it should.

·
Premium Member
13,252 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Nice car! :thumbsup: I only have 5 or 6 Franklin Mint cars. I have a red Corvette. I think it's a '57 Corvette. I have my Franklin Mint cars packed away, so I'm not sure about the year.

Please post in the thread "One Month Old" to show that you look at the 1/43 scale diecast forum.

Thanks, and Have a Great Week!............STUTZ

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I would like to own a few more Franklin Mint cars too. The only one I have is the Avanti that I posted a pic of in this forum. The Vette looks nice. That roof looks okay in your photo, but then, we don't see all angles of it like you do. What I don't like about my Avanti are the big 'ol dog leg hinges on the doors. They look goofy when the doors are open.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Very nice Blackdog!

I don't have any Franklin Mint stuff :( , but they really make me DREWL everytime I see them!

I really like that red, black, and silver combo, and of course the detailing on that vette.

Show us more pics!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts