Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I made this modified by grafting a model motoring '55 chevy roof that has been sectioned lenghtwise and widthwise to a '56 fairlane convertible Ive been casting for a few years.this body had bumpers that i dremeled off,I should have taken the side trim off as well,I will add a b-pillar to the next one.this is a fun use for flawed castings.

Attachments

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Any way you say it....you got slot car Soul in your builds Alf!!!

Now those are nice, nice, nice! I mean WAY NICE! No way, way, way nice!

Bob...Phsssssssssssssting incredible fun race cars Dude...zilla

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,719 Posts
Those are some cool looking round trackers :thumbsup::thumbsup: I guess I need to go with that #55 as a favorite to win, must be the color package, although I'm kinda liking ol' #23!!!...RM

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Nice batch of cars Greg! I like that ramp truck a lot!! Is that a mini lindy ryder truck cab, or something else?? Nice job on the details!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank you all,they were fun to make and a good use of bodies with flaws.I did trade them off too the seller that has them on ebay,I considered them as practice the next will be better.I am planning on making molds of the '56 ford,'50 olds,'53 chevy and possibly a few others,if there is any interest I can offer some in the sale section.thank you gilbwrench your blue '57 ford modified really inspired me.slotcarman the truck cab was a lindy ryder truck,I need to find a second one since I misplaced the glass.
regards, greg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts