Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I would of bought them all too .I don't even have one and have never seen one in person . It is a bad truck !

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I would have bought all of them too. Congrats! :thumbsup: I've yet to score my first '55 Panel.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I am keeping one of these. I have two pending in a trade and I am roaking the other 3 to 3 guys I have done trades with on this board so all are gone.

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
cant wait to find some of them looks like theyd make great customs ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Redline_Fever said:
Ok I am keeping one of these. I have two pending in a trade and I am roaking the other 3 to 3 guys I have done trades with on this board so all are gone.
I think that's very admirable of you, to share your good fortune in RAOK's.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will get them in the mail tomorrow or sat. I have been so tired after work after being off 5 days then going back to work Wen. Got used to staying up late and now when I go to bed early don't sleep and have to get up at 3 am to go to work.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyway I got these in an out of the way diecast shop that sells new stuff all the way back to 1995. I got a ton of old stuff. Then hit them again today. Will maybe get pics in a week or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts