Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
55 Ford $4.00 Junk

This is the latest JL I found,55 Ford Panel Delivery.TRU got a bunch in today no whites...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quality???

I finally took a close look at this truck and the tires are really bad on it .For one they are plastic (horrible) and two they were made bad.All four have excess plastic around the edges and they are all uneven.What happened to the quality control over at RC2/JL ???? This is one,the other three are just as bad....

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Bah...

Got this off of the JL site....

Quality Control / Missing Parts
I have a damaged or defective item or an item that is missing or in need of parts.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, RC2 does not stock any replacement items or extra parts, or issue refunds or exchanges for any products purchased from retail stores. If you have a product that is damaged, missing items or in need of replacement parts, please return it to the place of purchase for a refund or exchange. If it is not possible to return to the place of purchase, then you may try exchanging the product at a different store/dealer near you that carries our products. Thank you.

$4.00 Junk....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wow, those are really bad. I've come across a few bad real wheels rubber tires here and there but I've never seen something that looked like it had been chewed on........ :(

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Wow - looks like the factory dog got ahold of those ones :drunk: I'm still waiting for that release to show up on the pegs too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts