Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I received an order from Mac's and noticed that the Working Class & SUV's '55 Ford Panel (the one with the Lightning logo) had a light grey, sorted white but not really white white, painted base. According to e-bay, the WL's had white bases, so, are all the bases painted or did Rob "accidently" send me a WL ? I have nothing to compare it to & all the pictures I found didn't show the bases ??? So do I get to do the dance ? :wave:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
To quote Van Halen

Dance, Dance Dance

You got the Golden Ticket, or in this case, white base.....even if it does have a gray cast to it.

I wondered whose box that ended up in!!!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Hmmmm, multiple WLs in multiple boxes

How cool is that?

Lightning does strike twice!!!! Or at least it starts twice... or something... I had a thought there for a minute......

Anyway, glad you guys like them

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WoooooHoooooooo !!! Doing the dance, doing the dance.....the dog is looking at me funny but after seeing some of the things he's done before....:tongue::tongue::tongue:

A really nice casting, the new JL Logo, and a WL to boot, can't beat that :thumbsup:

All made possible by Rob and the crew over at "Mac's Little Cars" (shameless plug but they deserve it).

Thanks Rob !!! (and Sherry and Amanda-did I get that right ?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts