Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you probably saw, I opened up a bunch of Corvettes over the last week. "Before & After". Some of these cars were from the Corvette 50th Anniversary series and in that series, each car had a card which was a reproduction of the brochure that came with that particular model. Here for your viewing enjoyment are all 50 cards.

Domenic :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Nice! I have most of them if not all in piles around the house but I never put them in order. It's on the list of things to do. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have all of the 50th cars and all the variations and most of the white lighting that were made in the series. I orders 3 cases of each release and purchased the exclusive car from the 50th celebration in nashville. I will be making a display case for them this summer. I cant wait to start opening.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crash1mac said:
I have all of the 50th cars and all the variations and most of the white lighting that were made in the series. I orders 3 cases of each release and purchased the exclusive car from the 50th celebration in nashville. I will be making a display case for them this summer. I cant wait to start opening.
Can't wait to see that display, especially the WL set. I've seen pic's of the various WL and they're real sweet, but I could never afford to put together a set. Hope to see your pics soon.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
d.o.m.001 said:
Can't wait to see that display, especially the WL set. I've seen pic's of the various WL and they're real sweet, but I could never afford to put together a set. Hope to see your pics soon.

I have half the set posted here:

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=172720&page=1

Still working on the last 4 WLs I need to have all 48. No easy task I assure you. :wave:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have all but 2 in the WL. I have all the regular ones. I have them displayed in a glass cabinet. It really looks nice. Now if I could only ever find the last 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts