Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my youngest is getting good with skinny-tire Tjets. given equal cars, i really have to work to keep up...

haven't taught him to tear one down and tune it up yet, but hopefully that's coming...

--rick

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Glad to see there are little ones in the wings ready to carry the torch :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice track!!

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Park time to retire the new King has risen lol..

Coach!

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Life on a smooth track....

whooping?
Remember them great big cans of peaches they had in the school cafeteria kitchen?? I'd say the boy opened a few up on his Dad and specifically they musta been marked Whoop A$$. :p nd

BTW Rick... Yer vids are always top shelf!!!!

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Thats cool! My 4 and half year old is hooked to tyco's!! he beat me 8 times last friday!! its alot of fun to do with your own kids!!

Wes

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
OH what fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick,

That is great vidoeo race footage. I was smiling the whole time watching and listening to you guys go at it.

Our son Fletcher turns 6 right after Halloween and have a blast racing with him as well. 10 years from now it will be 1/1 cars and girls for our kids. Enjoying it now while I can.

Bob...Go Speed Racer go...zilla

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Here's a video of folks in Perth, Australia racing JLTO's/AWTO's. Nice to see JL/AW cars being run and enjoyed in other countries. And the two little kids racing aren't too bad, either.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Great vids guys... and ya know what???

I feel really sorry for all the people who never allow themselves or their familys the time to do things like this.... the little things... the fun things. Slot racing (or just running) is old school fun anyway ya slice it and the perfect excuse to be together and laugh a little.... I'm happy to have aligned myself with this hobby and such a fun lovin bunch of HObos.

I salute you fellow tards!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: nd

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, guys! hey, i just showed my kids that Aussie vid and they are completely engrossed... they want to make a full racing vid like that! My daughter, who shot my video above, wants to get a better camera and use Windows Movie Maker to edit together the footage. What's amazing about theirs is that they stay together and never seem to deslot... and that's a TOUGH layout they have there, especially for Tjets, what with the hairpin, the chicane, AND the bank. we have been inspired. :thumbsup:

--rick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts