Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well went to one of my hobby lobbies and found one on the peggs...well really my wife wife found it and said I like this car can I get it....I was like umm......no but you can get one just like it that doesn't have a white base and I'll take that one. (chevy thunder 72 monte carlo) GO WIFE!!!!
The JL's were all in front on paggs, so I walked to the back to check for any slot cars, and I find on the back wall 12 unopend boxes of JL's...... :roll:
Bout crapt my paints! So after opening all 12 boxes I found:
universal munster 66 cadillac hearse
mustang II 2000 convertible
Hot rod magazine 87 mustange

Then I was walking wround in the back near all the modles and seen 2 baskets on the top self full of JL's and found street freaks 62 Chevy Bel Air

What a great day!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank. Wish I had more money with me, had to leave BWF nach,nissan and amc rebel, already got them, but would make great traders. Lot of other great cars too!!! man I need more die cast budget.

·
Registered
582 Posts
79'Tranzamman said:
... the HL's sound better than other retail outlet for finding whites...
The grass is always greener...
I believe luck depends on your area's collector/scalper saturation.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
cool find SLICEOFLIGHTN.

HL's sound better than other retail outlet for finding whites. Nice Haul...
Hobby Lobby has the most JL's then any store I've seen. 3 or 4 times or more then TRU. I went through 12 boxes and two baskets, and then many ,many peggs. If I was to guess I'd say I went though 300 to 500 JL just in that one hobby lobby, then I went to another one, and they had just as many if not more, but no luck there. So yes there prety good for funding WL's if you get there the right time.

:wave:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry no trade on the hearse. This is my fisrt diecast WL with white wheels and I just think it's so cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts