nascar4al said:Well, this year is about over. It was a wierd year for me. (2 heart attacks, an aneurysm, got let go from a place I had worked at for 25 years). Barely made it to Fest 2006. Not a bad diecast year though. Some dry spells. Health is fine now. Enjoyed not working the last 2 months. Diecast collection in pretty good shape. This is the reflection day for the year. So here goes.
1. Overall did you like 2006? Hate to see it end or really looking forward to 2007?
2006 was good for me. I moved to MD started a New career (going great)
2. How did your diecast collection fare? increase or decrease.
It balooned from 50 cars to well over 500
3. What was the one best thing that happened to you in 2006?
My new Career
4. What might happen in 2007 you are looking forward to?
5. What are you doing tonight?
Quick jaunt to a local Pub with my girl and back home.