:wave:nascar4al said:Well, this year is about over. It was a wierd year for me. (2 heart attacks, an aneurysm, got let go from a place I had worked at for 25 years). Barely made it to Fest 2006. Not a bad diecast year though. Some dry spells. Health is fine now. Enjoyed not working the last 2 months. Diecast collection in pretty good shape. This is the reflection day for the year. So here goes.
1. Overall did you like 2006? Hate to see it end or really looking forward to 2007?
really looking forward to 2007
2. How did your diecast collection fare? increase or decrease.
increased by about 500 more cars
3. What was the one best thing that happened to you in 2006?
my daughter was born
4. What might happen in 2007 you are looking forward to?
win the lotto
get caught on some bills & possibly buy another WS6
5. What are you doing tonight?
after the kids go to bed, have a few beers and surf the boards and e.bay
i know, i like to live it up!