Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother hit the road this morning to buy some hardware at menards and found me two Green Machines, Then later around 8:00 AM he went to look for the Zhu Zhu pets and got 3 more Green Machines at Toys" R US". He had good luck today and handed all of them for regular price.:thumbsup: Looks like other Members here had good luck today as well.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wow I would have a heart attack if I found all those mustangs. Very nice brother you have. Congrats on the awesome scores.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When he called me I was shocked. I told him you have to be kidding me, but once he came over to the house there they were.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have a question? The 2008 Mustang has the Hobby Distributor card instead of the actual 2008 Shelby Convertible card that were sent to Toys' R US'. I did not realize it till know. The other Mustang is suppose to be white body with green wheels and green base.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Wow, that is one fine score!

Tell your brother that I'll trade him the a Zhu Zhu pet for a GM. ;) I was lucky enough to nab 8 Zhu Zhu pets on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
My brother hit the road this morning to buy some hardware at menards and found me two Green Machines, Then later around 8:00 AM he went to look for the Zhu Zhu pets and got 3 more Green Machines at Toys" R US". He had good luck today and handed all of them for regular price.:thumbsup: Looks like other Members here had good luck today as well.

WOW!!!! You're so lucky to have a brother like him. Can I borrow him to do the GM hunting for me??????:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts