Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the Johnnies hard core collectors...This has to be my favorites in JLs 4X4 International at their best...I went out looking for the Jeep 4X4 but it was sold out.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
my 2 year old LOVES this casting!! I caved in and gave both the white and oragne one to him from my collection. He "discovered" that the roof comes off and it is a convertible, haha. Nothing better then seeing the smile on his face when he plays with his orange and white "mighty mega monster" trucks. When's he's off to college one day, I'll make sure to keep these around to remember this, that is what it is all about...:)

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my 2 year old LOVES this casting!! I caved in and gave both the white and oragne one to him from my collection. He "discovered" that the roof comes off and it is a convertible, haha. Nothing better then seeing the smile on his face when he plays with his orange and white "mighty mega monster" trucks. When's he's off to college one day, I'll make sure to keep these around to remember this, that is what it is all about...:)
God Bless, and indeed Mr.K its about fun and later nostigic memories that would be worth more than Gold....You're a Dad!....Hoorah!:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts