Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys we have all info set for the race now. Click the link to check out more information on the race and the race flyer.azpancar.com There is also a pre-entries list on website that will be updated weekly so you can see who is running what. We also will have payments payable through paypal for the entry fees.

April 27th: practice from 5:00 pm to 10:00pm
April 28th: 3 heats and mains (all 4min races) Track opens @ 1:00-6:00 for practice Racing starts @ 6:30
Place: RCSM in Phx, AZ
classes: max batteries 4300's
4-cell stock (brushed motors only)
4-cell 19t any 19t motor max timming 36deg.
4-cell 4300 BL BRL rules (except any speedo)
4-cell mod (brushed motors or Brushless motors)
Lipo 4300 ( 7.4v lipo's/ 4300 BL motors only)

Entry fees:
1st class: $30.00 if you pre-enter $25.00
2nd class: $20.00 if you pre-enter $15.00
3rd,4th and 5th class $15.00

Trophies to top 4 in each class, TQ trophies for all TQ's in each class.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] or call at (602) 320-7256
Please check out our club forum at: http://azpancarclub.myfreeforum.org/
Or web site at www.azpancar.com

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you plan on, or want to be in the Phoenix area in April, this is a track you really want to visit :thumbsup: . Last year's Pancar Shootout was a huge success and loads of great competition.

Please visit the links above to see photos of the track and to contact us for more information.

Hope to see you there.

Scott
Az Pancar Club
:wave:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Guys last years race was awesome ...Had great turnouts...Lots of local and Out of town support ...Come on out aand join us ...Hope to see Eric Steenhoven Keoni of KMR batteries Back out this and maybe someone can drag some of the Cali boys over for some fun ...

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
My son and I are planning the trip already...should be AWESOME weather in April...

I'll probably book the flight there this weekend...

Not sure if I'll ship my stuff or try to put it on the plane...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
22 pre-entries allready ( 2 months out). This is going to be the best race in the west this year!
Thanks to all of our sponsors:
Hyperdrive, RC4LESS, John's BSR, Custom Works, Jake's Performance Hobbies, KCRacing, ProMatch Batteries, KMR Batteries, Mcgoo Creations, Mike's Hobby Shop, Kimbrough Products, McAllister Bodies, Bandit RC Products and Windtunnel Body Works.

Check out website for more info. azpancar

·
Registered
877 Posts
Come on guys get those entries in ....Talked to KC RAcing and Kenny is planning the trip ...And looks like Kevin Osmond has signed up ...And Rumor has Steenhoven may be returning ...Gonna be an awesome race ..Thanks to Raymond MCcoy and Scott Mccunn for getting this going this year ...

·
Registered
133 Posts
wow, how time flies! Cant wait to begin open practice tomorrow night!! Looks like we have a lot of entires, should be a fun race!!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
looks like 52 entries as of right now - IT'S NOT TOO LATE to get in on the Fun - We're heading out tomorrow afternoon - won't show up in Phoenix until about 10:30 Friday night.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Jason,

No problem...I intended to introduce myself to you a couple times...but it seemed like every time I saw you I was chasing a problem.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts