Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Definitely a favourite of mine.
The added touch is that little Mooneyes decal on the bottom of the front fender.

Cheers. Cobra

G

·
That little Engle Cams decal looks right at home on a Gasser too.
JL has got a lot of mileage out of this casting. I'd also like to see a stock '41 Willys Americar version one day. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
This is the only casting JL put out that I have every variation of and some day I will have every WL of.:thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is the only casting JL put out that I have every variation of and some day I will have every WL of
41 Willys, what are the variations ?? Got any Pictures ?? Lets see them, a Willys nut needs to know !!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I love that casting and I missed a good deal tonight on the bay, Classic Gold Black Willys for $20.50. This is my loose Willys WLs. I would love to add the CG Willys WL to it.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
dudly said:
41 Willys, what are the variations ?? Got any Pictures ?? Lets see them, a Willys nut needs to know !!

Check out Wyatts site. Here's the link. I didn't know there were that many myself, and this is only the '41.

http://www.jlcollector.com/439.html

Here's the '33s

http://www.jlcollector.com/156.html

There's also nine '33 panel vans, three '33 pick ups, and three '41 pick ups.
That's a lot of Willy's.

Thanks Wyatt for a great site!

·
Registered
985 Posts
great post !!!

This is the only casting JL put out that I have every variation of and some day I will have every WL of.:thumbsup: :wave:
me too im workin on it except i still need some regulars as well as alot of the whites.Im 43 i figure i have 40 45 yrs to finish up but ..... someday :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Oh, I am sorry. The whites in the display case are mine. Its hanging on my wall. The ebay link was to the Classic Gold Willys that he is talking about in the White Lightning form and it sold for $20.50 tonight. It usually goes for much higher.

Sorry about the confusion.

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts