Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gray BWF...............

And the other castings...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I kinda like the black Viper. What's up with the back wheel on the Charger!?!
In fact the rear wheel looks bent on a couple others too. Bring on the Gold Series! If I see this run I will buy 5 for the mail in though.:p

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
That's the final straw. I'm officially done with Spoilers. And since Spoilers were pretty much all I was buying, I guess I'm mostly done with JL too, unless they get a clue and regain their vision (like doing a quality HOW release). I'll save my money for vintage diecast.

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Gray BWF...............

And the other castings...:drunk::drunk::drunk:
:roll: You noticed that too? lol

The Impala Spoiler is the only thing here remotely appealing to me. Hey, at least I still have this fine community of people to fall back on especially since this line is becoming nothing more than glorified Hot Wheels.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
:(That has got to be the ugliest BWF in the history of BWF.
I don't even want to add it to the collection.:(

Join the club. They have "Spoilers" not worth adding to a Spoilers collection and "BWF's" not worth adding to a BWF collection. A sad day indeed.

·
Registered
981 Posts
:roll: You noticed that too? lol

Hey, at least I still have this fine community of people to fall back on especially since this line is becoming nothing more than glorified Hot Wheels.
At this stage Hot Wheels doesn't deserve to be dissed by that statement .. How about "Hotwheels are glorified JLs":(

·
Registered
521 Posts
As i said before, JL your cars suck! big time, I haven't bought 1 single new JL since august of last year, if that is the best you can do then I too am thru with this diecast company. I really hope you can improve your line of cars( could it actually be worse than this? ) JL used to have good looking releases with a wide variety of cars.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
:(That has got to be the ugliest BWF in the history of BWF.
I don't even want to add it to the collection.:(
Yes, I think it beat out the previous winner by a shade or two. :D

And what was the previous winner? Hmmmm....

I am digging that black Viper , the bus and the Firebird though. (even with that Rudolph looking Pontiac emblem at the nose)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts