Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· 2011 VW NB Final Edition
1,796 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gray BWF...............

And the other castings...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

· Registered
4,474 Posts
That's the final straw. I'm officially done with Spoilers. And since Spoilers were pretty much all I was buying, I guess I'm mostly done with JL too, unless they get a clue and regain their vision (like doing a quality HOW release). I'll save my money for vintage diecast.

· Vacation Needed
7,576 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Gray BWF...............

And the other castings...:drunk::drunk::drunk:
:roll: You noticed that too? lol

The Impala Spoiler is the only thing here remotely appealing to me. Hey, at least I still have this fine community of people to fall back on especially since this line is becoming nothing more than glorified Hot Wheels.

· Registered
521 Posts
As i said before, JL your cars suck! big time, I haven't bought 1 single new JL since august of last year, if that is the best you can do then I too am thru with this diecast company. I really hope you can improve your line of cars( could it actually be worse than this? ) JL used to have good looking releases with a wide variety of cars.

· Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
:(That has got to be the ugliest BWF in the history of BWF.
I don't even want to add it to the collection.:(
Yes, I think it beat out the previous winner by a shade or two. :D

And what was the previous winner? Hmmmm....

I am digging that black Viper , the bus and the Firebird though. (even with that Rudolph looking Pontiac emblem at the nose)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.