Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Painted, wheel/axle swap, vehicle raised, trim painted.
Anyone know where to find cop car decals?????

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I picked up a '67 Fury taxi cab today, looks to be the same one:

I love it and am glad I saw yours or I wouldn't have looked at JL cars.

Maybe your's will inspire me. ;)

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This cab will make a great basis for a fire chief car.
Red rims with dog dishes, a gum-ball and some decals, and she's done!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Looks great the way it is Lummox. Maybe add a spot light to the drivers side and and a light with a red lens sitting on the back of the rear package shelf and maybe some exempt licence decals and a whip antena. Everybody does police cars, but what you got here is the potential for a great unmarked detectives car.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Looks great the way it is Lummox. Maybe add a spot light to the drivers side and and a light with a red lens sitting on the back of the rear package shelf and maybe some exempt licence decals and a whip antena. Everybody does police cars, but what you got here is the potential for a great unmarked detectives car.
A friend gave me a bunch of his broken guitar strings that I use for antenna. The smallest one is just right and can be bent so you can shove it between parts to mount it.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks you guys!!!

I was thinking the same thing with the spot light...any idea on how to make one short of just carving one outa JB Weld? Did M2 put them on their customs series maybe???
Detective's car is exactly what I was thinking 'cause it's black. :thumbsup:
Great idea of the package shelf light, I just might do that too. :thumbsup:

I aslo was thinking whip antena too...and Jitte I love your idea of using a gituar string - I play gituar so I got strings layin' around. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts