Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a question, i bought 1:64 scale 40 willys pu cartoon edition muscle machine, whats odd about it is that it has a dull front wheel and shiny back wheel with mothers logo on door. i dont know if other side is the same or not because it is unopened. i have another the same but different color and its not like that. is this screw up or did they put some on market like that.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
The wheels are probably a screw up but the logo would have to be done on purpose. Are you saying the other one you have does not have logo?

Pics please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with muscle machines becoming hard to come by, u reckon value will do anything or just do what they doin

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hard to say. It would probably take 25 years or more and hoping there are still diehard muscle car fans out there then. The way things are going, who knows what we will be driving or even if we will be driving then. As an automotive art curiousity, there will probably always be some value among collectors, but I doubt it will ever amount to anything.

But then I imagine there are those who thought the same about HW back in '72 when they almost went belly up, right after Topper (JL) did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts