Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to practice on HWs to prepare for my JL Customs! LOL
While not JL, it still has some HORSEPOWER to show for itself!:)

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i agree at 50 cents to 99 cents it pays to pratice on the cheep stuff before going to the more exspencive stuff. with hw being alil bigger in size you can get use to chopping on them then jl being a lil smaller it's not that intimadating once you learn what can be done and what can't.
once you chop one your hooked and there's no turning back you look at any diecast and say to your self what if i put this on here will it work then your off and can't stop lol. later gunn

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
gunn said:
once you chop one your hooked and there's no turning back you look at any diecast and say to your self what if i put this on here will it work then your off and can't stop lol.
Oh so right, :) any nice Prestine diecast thats Perfectly fine the way it was made has the possibility of being torn apart. :D StreetFreak has the Bug - see, lol. Nice work Mike!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
StreetFreak: That is one of my favourite vehicles from any manufacturer.
One of my very first HWs was a '40 Ford. And I still like them. Especially the JL '40 Ford Sedan delivery.
Anyway, I don't collect HWs anymore, but I did buy a couple of these before I stopped collecting HWs. I like this casting, too.
A great job on this one. Very classy customization job.
Thanks for the pictures.
Boy, there is some nice work being done over here.
I usually visit the JL BB, but I guess I will have spent some time over here, too.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
422 Posts
:thumbsup: Nice work there Mike......If HW would make more of ther cars look like that they would sell more product and not have to resort to the stuff they are cranking out now......keep the customs coming and thanks for sharing.

BTW thanks fro the tip on the diecast show ( and this site) today....its always a good time when we get together and talk customs and such.

Pakman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts