Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Get a 90 degree solid carbide burr with a 1/4" shank from Mcmaster.com. They are about $15 if I remember correctly, but they will last longer than you'll ever need. I still use one I got about 10 years ago and it has had a lot of use

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.