Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One high speeeeeeed kitty litter weekend. The track crew has been working hard all week getting it ready. I'd like to thank those ladies and gents now, and again later.

Hotel for all NRH events - Ramada Inn @ I-75 & US 27. $59 - Mention NewRed!
Hotel Link

On Saturday 4/21 RC PRO Sunshine State Challenge. We have racers coming in from all over the Southeast for the Regional RC PRO Dirt Oval qualifer event. Check out the flyer for more info.
Printable version Rules

Remember, limited to 120 entries. 3 rounds of 5 min quals (except 8th scale) and 2 bump up mains. Start time looks to be 10am, could change. Get your registrations in!

One long day followed by another..

4/22 Sunday - Florida Dirt Oval Series Race 4. Race 3 at Lil Dover was smooookin'. I believe it was the fastest laps the track has ever seen. 6.11 in 4wd Late Model, if I recall correctly, thats 38 average real mph. So now we go indoors on the kitty litter, right after the RC PRO guys get done working the track in.
3 rounds of 4 min qualifers with 2 bump up mains. Many guys are planning on the deuce.
$15 per class
Classes: Nitro.. Sprint,2wd LM, 4wd LM, 8th LM, Outlaw Modified, Stock Car
Electric.. Stock Truck, 19T/Brushless (as mod) Truck, Late Model (Touring car)???
Current FDOS Points
Rules
Lots of action to be had. 2 days of rain or shine action!

Sorry to those guys trying to run other series as well, we've had this weekend planned out since december. Good luck everyone. :tire:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
woowwweee 32 races on saturday, 52 races on sunday. There was a lot of screaming engines putting the power down to the kitty litter. I must thank Mike Seymour and Bill Kellum for making the trip. Hopefully Bill will get that transmission issue fixed - i'm still betting on too much power lol. Mike showed the local 19T truck guys how to do it until the main when traffic got the best of him. I must also thank Dave Butts and Steve Pedano for coming down with some beautifully done up electric late models. They looked like the real deal going into the turn from my vantage point and they had a good battle with the locals. Also the hardcore racer award goes to local Mike Rey.. The guy flew in from his job site somewhere in the northeast on friday, raced saturday and flew back to work on sunday. that's some dedication.

Saturday's Results
Sunday's Results

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mason, Great job running the show and prepping the track. Wish we could race there more often. Bill and I had a great time. We will be back!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Seymour

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was quite a bit better on sunday. had to fix a a few slight puddles but it was only squishy in practice lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts