Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 3PK this weekend and backordered a syn module from Tower. My question is does the novak syn receivers work or do I need to buy the receiver only crystals for futaba? Last what crystals do I need there seems to be a few options Dual Conversion, Plain and Short (which I think was only 72 and not 75) Thanks for the help also is futaba coming out with a syn receiver?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
MCSEDanny said:
I just bought a new 3PK this weekend and backordered a syn module from Tower. My question is does the novak syn receivers work or do I need to buy the receiver only crystals for futaba? Last what crystals do I need there seems to be a few options Dual Conversion, Plain and Short (which I think was only 72 and not 75) Thanks for the help also is futaba coming out with a syn receiver?
Danny- The Novak Xtra receivers do work w/the 3PK. I use one on my car & they work great! You have to switch the 3PK over to PPM mode and you have to use the Futaba transmitter crystals on the radio when using the Xtra. Not sure about which type of crystal to use-you may want to call Tower.
-George

1 - 3 of 3 Posts