Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3cell 2250mah 20c li-po for my mini trucks and I have a Dynamite Vision Peak Ultra II charger which has a li-po charge setting. I just ordered a blinky li-po balancer to use with it, but my question is what rate(amp) do I charge at? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am a nitro nut so this is my first li-po batt. Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have a 3cell 2250mah 20c li-po for my mini trucks and I have a Dynamite Vision Peak Ultra II charger which has a li-po charge setting. I just ordered a blinky li-po balancer to use with it, but my question is what rate(amp) do I charge at? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am a nitro nut so this is my first li-po batt. Thanks, Joe
I just got back into electric racing after a long layoff. The simplest way it was explained to me is to charge the batteries at 1/10 their mah rating. So the second response to this thread is correct. I threw out the 1/10 rule in case you upgrade to a higher mah battery later on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the help guys. Is it ok to charge at a lower rate to make batt last longer or is it best to charge at specified rate?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts