Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Converted from a Kid Connection 34 Ford body and JL 32 Ford grill and motor. Had to cut the fire wall out, but it fits a standard t-jet chassis. Had to use the longer axels and slim-line wheels and tires for a little extra clearance.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I just hate that I cant get good clear shots posted. Even when I shrink the pics down to thumb-nail size, the good clear,sharp ones are too big to post. :mad: I'm going to try to bang out a few more of these over the weekend if I can still get them at Walmart. Im thinking the next one should be 2 tone copper and black, different grill/motor, no decals, just a straight-up street rod.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
JPRcustoms said:
Thanks guys! I just hate that I cant get good clear shots posted. Even when I shrink the pics down to thumb-nail size, the good clear,sharp ones are too big to post. :mad: I'm going to try to bang out a few more of these over the weekend if I can still get them at Walmart. Im thinking the next one should be 2 tone copper and black, different grill/motor, no decals, just a straight-up street rod.
Hey JPR,

How big are they? Maybe we can figure out a way for you to get them down to size. How small do you have to get them to post?

Roger Corrie
Virginia Beach, VA

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Roger!
File size has to be about 48 KB. When I first take the pics, they are generally about 200-220 KB decending on how much color, detail, etc. Once I crop them down, I can get them to about 60-55 KB. To get them down to 48 KB or less, I usually have to crop parts of the car (tires, tail end, etc). If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them!
Thanks!! :wave: Joe

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Joe email a couple of the photos to [email protected] and I'll see what I can do with them and find you some free software to help you get them to the proper size.

You need to do some cropping but resizing the image is what you need to be able to do.

Roger Corrie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts