Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Awesome looking! This is one thing if I ever move back north I would defect to a larger scale of car just so I could have beuts like this.. great work! and Big or small we love em all!

Dave

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Would have to agree with coach. Some nice lookers and the way my eyes are going, I may be forced into a larger scale by default. :eek:

:lol: rr

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sweet ride. The wheels fit perfectly inside the wheel wells. Come on though, you guys are saying the larger scale is easier. That just means more detail and more tiny things to do. 5mm wire ground in half over the rear wheel wells. That would take me 100 yards of wire to get it right!
Coach - I am assuming if you lived up North, you would have a basement, therefore room for larger scale. I would just build a larger HO track if I had a basement!
All kidding aside, great car, nice work Scratch.
Jim

·
Registered
807 Posts
woooowww

Love them coupes. :thumbsup: You keep blowin my mind with the crazy ideas you come up with and scratch build.Excellent craftsmanship doesent say enough.. :cool:

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Your bad a$$ cars continue to set the bar. Like Gear Buster said excellent craftsmanship + ! Your ingenuity and dedication are top of the heap for sure!

Just another awesome build from Jas! Why am I not surprised? ;)

Bill

PS: Please continue to post here. The forum heading does not specify "no larger scale cars". Dig your cars, love your work!

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Man oh Man, that is so cool.. Like that metalic flake Green too! your truely a master.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts