Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Man, you're killin' me! I love your stuff!. I dig Rat Rods more than any other custom cars. I would love to own and drive one, but that probably will never happen. Models are the next best thing for me. I've been meaning to bulid a few in small scale, but I just don't have the time, so every time I see one of your pieces it makes me smile. Nice wrok!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
zeb41 said:
I dig Rat Rods more than any other custom cars. I would love to own and drive one, but that probably will never happen. Models are the next best thing for me. I've been meaning to bulid a few in small scale, but I just don't have the time, so every time I see one of your pieces it makes me smile. Nice work!
It's like you read my mind Zeb...I too really like rat Rods, and couldn't agree with you more!

NICE job Snotrod!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HEY THANX EVERYONE!!! I GOT INTO THE CUSTOMS A FEW MONTHS BACK. I AM NOW ONLY A RAT ROD BUILDER. IT IS THE MOST FUN TO ME. AND IT IS ALSO DIFFERENT THAN THE NORM AS FAR AS 1:64 SCALE GOES. I LOVE THE OLD METAL. EVERYONE HAS THEIR PREFERENCE BUT THE SLEEPER RAT ROD LOOK IS FOR ME. I AM A MOPAR MAN BY HEART. I AM LOOKING FOR CASTINGS OF DODGE A PLYMOUTH STUFF 30'S AND 40'S. FORD IS EASY TO FIND BUT I WOULD LOVE TO DO SOME MOPARS!! I HAVE TONS OF CARS IN THE WORKS. I AM THINKING OF SELLING THEM SENSE I HAVE SO MANY NOW. DO NOT GET ME WRONG I AM NOT TRYING TO GET RICH. BUT I HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO MAKE MANY MORE OF THESE. DOES ANYONE THINK THEY WOULD BE INTERESTED??? :confused: :freak: ANYWAY THANX GUYS AND MANY MORE PICS TO COME IN THE FUTURE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
StreetFreak said:
It's like you read my mind Zeb...I too really like rat Rods, and couldn't agree with you more!

NICE job Snotrod!!!:thumbsup:

You know Street, from what I've seen you post on these boards, we seem to share similar tastes. :thumbsup: One of the things I really like about the car in this thread is the JADA '39 Chevy grille and lights. It looks nasty on the front of that thing!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the grill got me to step back when I put it on and say Hell F#$%k YEAH!! I will put some PICS up this weekend of possible sellers. Oh yeah not related to this but I just got back from looking at a 72' Plymouth Duster, only missing MOTOR body solid!!! Guy wants $350.00 Should I buy???? (I think sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts