Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Thunts or Panels found but got a few I like. I found two of them copper Super Birds and some jerk stole one out of my cart at Walmart. I got some extras here so if you see anything you can't live without email me and we can work out a trade or something.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Redline_Fever said:

Ok how do I get HTML to work so the pics will be open?
Nice stuff. :thumbsup: The two purple camaros and red GTO were exclusives from the last Kmart day. That they were still hanging is a huge surprise! :wave:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just bouight those a couple hours ago. How did you get the pic to open like that? There are still more of them there. But only about 100 hotwheels left in the store. Amazing.

·
Registered
793 Posts
H and J case stuff, Good score.
Those black bugs and those redline bugs dont last very long on the pegs around here.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Redline_Fever said:
I just bouight those a couple hours ago. How did you get the pic to open like that? There are still more of them there. But only about 100 hotwheels left in the store. Amazing.
Put the link between the following:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Redline_Fever said:
No Thunts or Panels found but got a few I like. I found two of them copper Super Birds and some jerk stole one out of my cart at Walmart. I got some extras here so if you see anything you can't live without email me and we can work out a trade or something.

:wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Redline_Fever said:

Ok how do I get HTML to work so the pics will be open?
I think that's all of them now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts