Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fiends,

Three new Authentic Customizing Accessories are now available at www.MonsterScenes.net. With these releases, you can now collect all five of the Series 1 accessories - Rope, Chain, Cobwebs (new), Body Bag (new), and Dungeon Spider Nest (new).

See the announcement banner on the site main page then navigate into the "Gruesome Goodies" Store to learn all the ghoulish details. Order yours today!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Very cool.

P.S. - Are you guys still planning on releasing the Chamber of Horrors: Torture Scenes? Just curious - I'm kinda out of the loop and didn't know where those projects stood in terms of release.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Very cool.

P.S. - Are you guys still planning on releasing the Chamber of Horrors: Torture Scenes? Just curious - I'm kinda out of the loop and didn't know where those projects stood in terms of release.
These would be awesome :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I really like what you did with those bags, Rob - At first I didn't think they looked all that good (The texture is a bit out of scale), but you've shown that with the proper techniques these can make a great addition to your Monster Scenes projects :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts