Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a store called bargain town, yesterday A stop by there and the lady recognize me, here is were I bought the 43 racecars and the tomica, she tell me thay just got a bunch of diecast cars in boxes, from a storage unit the cleaned out, I didn't understand, she tells me the clean the units for free and keep the contents, the lady said that the shows on tv are way to glamuros that 80% of the time it's trash, and the other 20% the stuff has little valeu, so she brings me this boxes not what I was expecting, I was thinking some carded hot wheels or MB or other, but she has 3 vintage car case full with diecast, I saw a few I wanted she wanted $35 I haggled her down to $23 here are pics of the cars and boxes and extra stuff. First up is a broken majorette and the cars that it had


Hot wheels


Matchbox


Road champs,racing champion,other


2nd case 1985 Tara toy Corp


This one had some micros

Fundrise minis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Road champs micros

And my favorite micros the micro machines only 4 but I didn't have them

Some tootsie toys

Bigger cars this made in hong kong

This M.C toy I need more info on this

The only two Hot wheels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Ertl A Team van

This cars have somthing in commen the hong kong is erased way it dosenot look home erased



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,148 Posts
Sweet. Im loving those jeeps and the military truck. Very nice finds there.

Also that dixie challe ger looks to be in excellent condition.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top