Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was there last month or so, when they had the largest turn-out yet with 60+ entries. I had a great time, I hope they finish before it gets darks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends upon turnout. Sometimes this year, the Slashes have been by themselves. Other times, they were run along with the 2WD Trucks. If enough Slashers come out, then I'm sure they'll run their own class.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Last couple of times I've been down there racing they have had 4-6 Slashes show.

Indoors this year I have a feeling that SC trucks will be one of the most popular.

·
Registered
519 Posts
************* As far as food and things go for the 24th. Brian & Kerry are providing the hamburger and hotdogs. We need people to bring things like drinks, chips, desserts etc. Awards/Giveaways will be done after the races have concluded! You must be present to win! There will be a bon fire afterwards for those who wanna stay and hang out.

Novice class is free if you DO NOT want to be in the drawing for prizes. Its $5 if you do!

You can start practicing at 9:00a.m., racing will be at 11:00a.m. SHARP! We will close signups at 10:45a.m.! When you register, make sure you sign up for prizes as well!

We have changed the layout for this event, we hope everyone enjoys something new! We're looking forward to an awesome race day and a whole heck of a lot of fun!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm bringin my 1/8th a Slash and my MF1. I think there will be enough of a turnout of Slash's to run a separate class. If I have to choose one or the other to run it will be the Francis.;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts