Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Well Double R...

It's like they always say... There's probably somebody out there that is ready, willing, able, and just itch'n to buy these. Gotta admit though, we've seen way worse piles o'carp of way less merit... go fer this amount (if not more). If that's not of any comfort... At least they ain't all cut, spliced, in need of paint, er claimed to be Great Great Gran Pappy Sonora Aurora's favorite Sunday-Runnin-After-Church cars.... lol. :rolleyes: nd

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Yeah, there's a couple sayings that could be applied here . . .

Buyer Beware
One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay
etc etc etc.

As long as they are clearly stated as customs I guess I have no problem with it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Come on....shipping is free ;)

:jest:

ps : it's not my cars, just joking ;)

I'm more in Cordoba's mood : perhaps the man doesn't know the value of cars (it 's a real science, as I can see), and anyway, I'm more in the "if you don't like it or the price, don't buy it" state of mind myself.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I didn't noticed it was a custom painting job. Well, in customs...everything can happen. But difficult to see the "high quality custom" in only one very small picture ;)

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Regardless of picture quality or the quality of the custom itself; "customs" are a very subjective niche.

Only the cool factor matters and it will sell for what the trade will bear. Re-spoofed Can-Am carz aint gettin' it done for me...unless of course they are "yankee 3b" carz! That's another matter all together isnt it?

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Regardless of picture quality or the quality of the custom itself; "customs" are a very subjective niche.

Only the cool factor matters and it will sell for what the trade will bear. Re-spoofed Can-Am carz aint gettin' it done for me...unless of course they are "yankee 3b" carz! That's another matter all together isnt it?
You said it Bill!!! Yankee custom Can-Ams are in a league of their own!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts