Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25 years and still running strong......

The Las Vegas 1/4 Super Nat's will be held at the Boulder City r/c Speedway on October 13th & 14th 2012. This will also be points race #9 for QSAC West. Im also pretty excited because Im making some really cool trophies for frist place. Now I will just have to try to win one to keep...LOL... Hope to see everyone there!!!!

For more info check us out @ www.bouldercityrcspeedwa.20m.com or friend request us on facebook at boulderrcspeedway :thumbsup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok this years Super Nats is going to run a little different we will be running more of a qsac west 2 day race schedule. We know that in the past its been had for some of are races to get out to the track friday for single car qualifying so this year we are going to run the qualifying and 2 rounds of heats on saturday then run the mains sunday morning early so everyone can get home at a decent time. Im working on some super sweet trophies for frist place. Also we will have 3 $50 gift certificates to Bob's Motorsports for 3 concoures cars( 1 Car, 1 Truck & 1 Openwheel ) Tobb Bishop will be here and is bring some tires for give a ways as well. Cant wait to see everyone and get in some great racing!!!

Friday
Gates Open @ 9am
Open Track until sunset

Saturday
Open Track until @ 10:15am
Drivers Meeting & Concourse Judging @ 10:30am
Single Car Qualifying @ 11:00am (Best out of 3 Laps)
Heats @ 12:00pm ( 35 Laps )

Sunday
Open Truck until 9am
Drivers Meeting @ 9:30am
Mains @ 10:00am
Openwheel 50 laps
Novice 100 laps
Sportsman 150 laps
truck 200 laps
Trophy Presentation @ 1:00 pm we hope!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I will be there plane gets in late Friday nite. May even run the new M&M's body from got paint if my son it's OK if I run it.:wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Novice A main champs.
1st- Gary Naworski
2nd- Chris Williams
3rd- Maggie Turner

Openwheel Champs.
1st- Dave Hart
2nd- Tony Evans
3rd- Joel Hughes
4th- John Whisenand
5th- Ron Schoeb
6th- Richie Abbott

Super Late Model Champs....
1st- Joel Hughes
2nd- Dave Scott
3rd- Ray Voightlander

Sportsman Champs....
1st- Ron Schoeb
2nd- Dave Scott
3rd- Murray Pipchok
4th- Dave Hart
5th- Bill Leydecker
6th- Mike McHenry
7th- Ridge Abbott

Super Truck Champs
1st- Richie Abbott
2nd- Dennis Andrews Jr
3rd- Robert Kenndey
4th- Joel Hughes
5th- Mike Lubanovich
6th- Jim Turner

·
Registered
36 Posts
Supernats

Its been a few years since I've attended the Boulder track and the first thing I noticed was a new artificial grass in the infield! No more grass or dirt on the track! The trophies given were really awesome unique works of art, so make sure to check them out in the pictures!

The Las Vegas Supernats has always been the premier race event of the year, going on for 25 years now. So plan to attend the 2013 race....this is a Wife approved event because of the location. Todd Bishop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts