Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been working on my diner for the upcoming car show. there are only nine of these diners. i changed mine a little . i chromed the front and back fixed everything in place inside the diner so i won't have to set anything up at the shows.it has interior lights but i added some outside lights. finally i changed the name on the diner to muddy flats diner like the junkyard.

here is a shot from inside the 59 chevy on the way to the diner.lol

not to crowded today but the lot will be full on the day of the car show.

just another angle

a few shots from outside looking in.

a view of the back. this is not yet done i still need to ad some things to it. you never know whats behind an old diner

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
a few more pics

here is part 2. i have the diner that this was modeled after and i chose the colors for this one. it came with a few figures but i made a few customers for it as there are none.this is a night time scene it comes with interior lights but i thought it would be cool to have some outside lights. i replaced the plastic windows with real glass.

a shot from a distance

a little closer

right side interior with roof off

left side interior with roof off

right side interior with lights on

left side interior with lights on

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Looking sweet dude... I love switching back and forth from 1/64 to 1/24 scales... Ya can sure get some nice detail as you have here from 1/24...
I have that ole 1950 1/24 Chevy in my collection and it's a beauty... Love how ya did up the lights too... Extremely excellent job !!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looking sweet dude... I love switching back and forth from 1/64 to 1/24 scales... Ya can sure get some nice detail as you have here from 1/24...
I have that ole 1950 1/24 Chevy in my collection and it's a beauty... Love how ya did up the lights too... Extremely excellent job !!!
I have the same Belair as well, same color and everything.

To jersey, I'm really digging the night scene, it looks great with those lights.

Behind the diner, does that dumpster have a pepsi logo on it?

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
That's just about the coolest thing I have seen in a while. The setups and shots really make it that much cooler. Nice work.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I saw it at his houe last week when it was still in the box, and again today..with even more detail !! Night pics are sooo nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts