Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked this new Cobra up for a friend and we were talking about some of the new retooling for this issue.

2020 Hot Wheels #191 HW Roadsters #4 Classic Cobra 427 S/C
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

On the body the hood is closed (we think for the 2nd time). At the front new turn signal details are added. And at the rear is a license plate bracket and light detail.

The radiator grill details are now vertical like on the 1:1 and the visible base portion looks the same but is smaller in size.

The interior received the most updates with a new dash board and smaller steering wheel.

The edge of the wind shield is painted black as well. This has been done on a couple of other previous casting issues as well.

by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Neither one of us can remember if the base detail had changes prior to this issue, but the oil pan, transmission and drive shaft details are no longer present. As are the most of the frame and cross member details. And it is now a 2 post rivet design.

by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
I like the new shelby cobra 427 S/C.👍I'm still on the hunt for this one and I can't wait to add this one to my hotwheels collection. 👍

·
Premium Member
13,372 Posts
Nice!

I hope I can find one hanging on a peg.

Reactions: samace22

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
I just found this one today at target. 👍

·
Registered
992 Posts
I like this car but think it could definitely use a wheel swap. There are so many more wheel choices that would really make it pop (my opinion). I miss the opening hood, hopefully if they do a premium car the hood will open.

Reactions: samace22
1 - 8 of 8 Posts