Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,372 Posts
I like it!

Let us know how it does on the track.

I will buy a few no matter how it performs. I couple of modifications I would like to do this one.

·
Administrator
27,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2020 race season will pick back up on August 5th with 6 races in Germany over 9 days. All the events will be held at the Berlin Tempelhof Airpot circuit. With the first two race to be on the same track layout as last year. The next 2 will be ran in the opposite direction. And the last two on a new layout design.

·
Administrator
27,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Race 1 and 2 turned out to be the old layout but in reverse. De Costa won both easily. I am reminded that Formula e is about racing and not passing, but there has been even quite a bit of that during the last two races. I am enjoying watching the cars move on the race line.

If you are an aviation fan it might be worth watching a session to see The Spirit of Freedom, a Doulas C-54 Skymaster on display inside one of the turns. It was used during the Berlin air lifts in 1948-49. The airport history and usage over time is also an interesting read.

Not to be left out of drama though Daniel Apt was dropped by his team after he became know that a 'pro' i racer took his place in the last race in the At Home E Prix series in both qually and the race. Cheating in an on line event even!!!

·
Administrator
27,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
De Costa finished 2nd yesterday in race 4 to pick up the drivers championship and team championship for Techeeta. Wednesday and Thursday will be the last 2 races of the season with an expanded technical section added at the turn 6 area of the track. Looks to be only another 1/4 mile of distance but 6 or 7 new turns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts