Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEY, HEY, HEY! Don't put away your Toy cars just yet. Rosewood will host the 2016 TOUR Oval Short Track Nationals (TOST Nats) on 6-7 May. The track will be reconfigured to 120ft - 140ft run line on 16 April. I will post the entry fee as soon as we calculate award, TOUR fees etc. don't worry, you will have to give up your first born lol. The classes that will be run are:

21.5 Sportsman
21.5 Expert
SK
17.5 Super Truck
13.5 spec
13.5 Open
1/12 scale 13.5 Open
MUDBoss
Legend

If we have at least three of any other type of classes not mentioned above i.e. legends, Mud boss, 1/12 truck etc, we will run that class. Feel free to send a PM, I check the site at least 3 times a day

I ask that you send me the class or classes you intend to enter by 23 Apr 2016 so we can plan accordingly for award etc.

Thanks in advance

Robert
Rosewood RC Speedway
651 Community Dr
Goldsboro NC.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as of 6PM on 21 Feb I have been contacted by racers the plan on attending and race the following classes:

3 = 21.5 Open
2 = SK
3 = 13.5 Spec
5 = 17.5 Super Truck

I also contacted someone that is willing to bring grill to provide human consumption:
3 Bs (Burgers, Bake beans and Beer) Oh yeah they will have other edible items also.

I will be contacting several trophy companies tomorrow to get and estimate so we can lock-in the entry fee.

I am stoked, going to workout.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Working on getting there for 17.5 truck, and 13.5 spec.

Would love to see it on the short side of 120 feet.

Thanks
Joel White
It would be good to see J-Dub, I saw your truck at the track on Saturday, it was fast. Just needed to tightening-up the Nut behind the will LOL. :roll::

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
It would be good to see J-Dub, I saw your truck at the track on Saturday, it was fast. Just needed to tightening-up the Nut behind the will LOL. :roll::
Yeah I heard he was trying to beat down the walls out there. I am sure I will put a hurting on it soon as I haven't wheeled anything in like a year or so.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts