Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Great pictures love them all. I wish I could have gone to Dyersville this year but was unable. Your pictures are the best way for me to have seen things. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pictures love them all. I wish I could have gone to Dyersville this year but was unable. Your pictures are the best way for me to have seen things. Thanks.

Glad you are enjoying the pictures. A real bummer you were unable to make it this year. It was the first time in 22 years that I went on both Friday and Saturday. I find that between shopping, taking pictures, and visiting with great collectors I run out of time anymore when I just go all day Friday.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos from the National Farm Toy Show in Dyersville. Always fun to see the various dioramas and displays that are brought to the show.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dioramas are always very impressive and many ideas can be taken from the agriculture displays. It always amazes me the level of detail of the displays, with 3D printing hitting the diecast market hard I was really impressed with what was 3D printed vs diecast.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Awesome dioramas. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The 3D items are amazing.... I hope more vendors can start doing this with 1/64 accessories for the garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts