Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is folks, take a peek at it

I have ONE thought about this...first person who alludes to it gets a RAOK box from me.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I do have one thought but I wanna see if someone else says it first.

(and if someone DOES allude to it, I'll RAOK them a box of stuff)

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
LOL!!!! Seriously, I did.

This looks like it could have been found in the bowl of the 'Hot Seat' 1999 Treasure Hunt if you know where I am going with it...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like the color scheme. (blue/white/green is my favorite combo) I'd take it out and actually use it as a bottle opener!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Interesting :rolleyes:

This is the first 2013 TH that has the circle flame logo on the package in the card art - Bread Box did not have the logo on the side of the Box in the card art.

I guess Mattel can't keep them secret Hunts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
"Because it's a Treassssssssssssssssure Hunt and worth a gazillion dollars so I's gonna buy them all and put them in my closet and be rich in 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It might only take 10 years.
I guess I could get it and use it as my "fancy bottle opener". I'll drink to that.:drunk:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
It's, umm...different. I can't wait to see how many people overpay for it due to short-term demand and find out, in the long run, that it'll be worth $1 max.

By the way, the Lakester was the first Treasure Hunt I ever found, and I don't think it's that bad.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts