Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes!!! that's right,

i just posted my new A CASE for 2013 unboxing video!!!

you HAVE to check it out because there are SO MANY AMAZING NEW CARS in this first case for 2013!!!

please check the link below and thank you for watching!!!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
There are a few decent ones. So you're saying there are two Bread Box reg hunts in the box? I think I'll be looking for the Camino and a couple of the others, that blue BMW is nice, I only have it in maroon red so far.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
It's legitimate - I just clicked the link on my iPhone and it goes to a YouTube link about die cast cars.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The Celica is cool indeed. I am curious as to how hard the breadbox will be to find. It seems right now that there are many produced.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
The Celica is cool indeed. I am curious as to how hard the breadbox will be to find. It seems right now that there are many produced.
There have always been many produced. The only reason this isn't that hard to find is because people didn't catch on yet and buy 20 at a time. Wait for it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I actually saw the "Chase" Breadbox at a Walmart last week, and it was on a short card too... and didn't buy it because I don't usually collect that one and just plain didn't know that it was the 2013 equivalent of a regular Treasure Hunt until I saw a thread one one forum (here) or the other (Hall's Guide).

While I've been collecting every Treasure Hunt I can find the past couple of years (2 or 3 of each maximum), I just don't see myself bothering with the regular Chase cars if there's nothing on the card or the car itself that indicates it's anything special. That's, of course, unless I'm interested in the car independently of it being a Chase. The Super Chases I will continue to "Treasure", though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Here are most of the 2013s I own so far. Somehow, when I took the photo, I mislaid the BMW 2002.

The Gran Torino is just the regular version, not the Super Treas-, I mean Super Chase.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts