Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
When I was a kid, my favorite toy was my lime gold "Custom Nomad" Redline, the one that still had the hood that opened. Since I've gotten back into collecting, I've bought an example (at least one, maybe more) of every version of Nomad Hot Wheels has come out with. I'll definitely be on the lookout for this guy!

(I sure wish I knew what happened to that first Nomad... :()

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Nice Custom Nomad Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
this cast has gotta be in the top 5 of casts that have continuously used since the beginning!

pretty sure at least the body cast is the same since the original in 68... even tho the hood don't open anymore

...unlike some of those re-makes like the Heavy Chevy re-pop from the mid 90's, where they changes the cast, but still print 1969 on the base :drunk:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Oohumphgrgrlll

Oh sorry I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Ack that is horrible and I love that casting particularly the older plain ones like the redlines but man that looks horrible in my opinion which as everyone knows is like an ......

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
this cast has gotta be in the top 5 of casts that have continuously used since the beginning!

pretty sure at least the body cast is the same since the original in 68... even tho the hood don't open anymore

...unlike some of those re-makes like the Heavy Chevy re-pop from the mid 90's, where they changes the cast, but still print 1969 on the base :drunk:

Continuously? There was over a decade of non-continuous use with this casting...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts