Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to post this back up to the top. Make your plans early to make the trip out and race against some of the best in the country. We had a great first annual race last year and this year is looking to be even bigger and better! Make those plans!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have some great sponsors coming on board. We are still planning on opening up sign ups the 1st of Oct. so please sign up early to reserve your pit spot. I will post the entry form in the next day or so.

Man, this is going to be a great race. Looking forward to it already.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
This is a great track to race and an awesome facility hope David gets a huge crowd and looking forward to seeing some east coast guys make the trip im so looking forward to this race!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone that entry's open up Monday. Please sign up early if you are planning on attending so we can get your pit spot saved. Thanks and hope to see you guys make it, the early count is very strong this year!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Matt, Yes all of our races are shown on Liverc.com

You can watch as I know a few do every Tuesday night and the 2nd Saturday of each month.

Just a few days into sign ups and we already have over 50 entries. If your planning on making the trip sign up early so we can save you a pit spot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Race

This looks like a great race. I've never raced carpet, only on asphalt, but I will have to get a group from AZ to head over for next year:)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just wanted to say that so far the entry count is looking just as good as last year at this point! We have over 50 entries already and the race is still over a month and a half away! If you are planning on making the trip out for this please let me know so we can save you a pit spot. .

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
David,

I can donate a paint job or two as prizes for the event. Let me know.

Art

1 - 20 of 42 Posts