Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to purchase this Limited Edition M2 Truck for my Collection

Its a 2012 Reno Rockabilly Riot 1951 Studebaker 2R Tow Truck Zamac Limited to 204pc

It goes great with my other 3 Wild Card 1951 Studebaker Tow Trucks

·
Banned
37 Posts
What makes this a Reno Rockabilly Riot truck? The $0.01 sticker on the box? Looks like a plain old truck. What are they asking for this POS, 20% lower than a normal M2 car/truck?

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What makes this a Reno Rockabilly Riot truck? The $0.01 sticker on the box? Looks like a plain old truck. What are they asking for this POS, 20% lower than a normal M2 car/truck?
If you have nothing nice to say about M2s ... Do Not Post !!!!

Your POS comment is pointless :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
What makes me a m2 poster, the 0.00 coming out of my mouth? looks like another plain troll..what are they asking for me, 20% lower than a good, normal, entertaining troll? And seriously, is Russell aware of your feelings for him, you never know, you might want to tell him, then you and him can happily make badly cast, incorrect year cars with bad rim choices, a match made in heaven, they say you never know until you try it..

·
Banned
37 Posts
What makes me a m2 poster, the 0.00 coming out of my mouth? looks like another plain troll..what are they asking for me, 20% lower than a good, normal, entertaining troll? And seriously, is Russell aware of your feelings for him, you never know, you might want to tell him, then you and him can happily make badly cast, incorrect year cars with bad rim choices, a match made in heaven, they say you never know until you try it..
I understand Craig, you've spent money on M2 niche cars and now you're mad that they're sitting on the shelves everywhere. It's like waiting for the crypt keeper to coming calling

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I understand Craig, you've spent money on M2 niche cars and now you're mad that they're sitting on the shelves everywhere. It's like waiting for the crypt keeper to coming calling
no, not at all, what i collect doesn't sit on shelves, Sir, and i use the term loosely, and i notice you avoided the question of your feelings for RJH..and crypt keeper, umm, yeah, m2 is going down the tubes, are you jealous to the point of being delusional, look at new products..the auto haulers..one of the continually hottest diecast pieces in the market, look at the secondary prices on chrome..and gold..Look at how many people on a daily basis anticipate and ask of new m2 releases..look at how many people tell russell to take his company and shove it..

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i want one of these. where can i get one?:thumbsup:
or are thay sold out already.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Why did Mr DCL get banned? He was the unofficial GL spokesman and quite entertaining. These bare metal trucks don't do anything for me but everybody's tastes differ. MORE A-Ts please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts