Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought to you by

Saturday June 30, 2012

Concrete Oval Championships on the 425' Concrete high-banked Tri-Oval @ Trax70 (aka Megatrack). This is the 2nd of 4 Saturday races in the 2012 summer concrete season. Don't miss your chance to race on one of the legendary R/C tracks!

See our Facebook [email protected] http://www.facebook.com/trax70

Classes:
13.5 TOUR (~45 MPH)
7.0 Second (~40 MPH) Breakout.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
june 30

Its going to be a great day of racing,hoping to have some cars dailed in by then,last race was free donuts and dogs pretty neat.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Thats why the races start at 4 to try and give guys time to get to the track.
Sorry if you cant make it.
We run every Friday night, races start at 7:30.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I will be there with my ugly yellow bodies, im going to try and do double duty, concrete oval saturday and my local dirt oval and offroad on sunday. so the saturday race day works for me but would have been even better if it was this coming weekend so i dont have to do back to back! I think i know what was wrong with my 13.5 car so i hope to race both classes
Brian

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't wait for this Saturday. I received all the packages from our sponsors Boca Bearings and Novak Electronics. We have hats, shirts, stickers and gift certificates for their products to give away! Please take the time to thank Boca and Novak and like them on Facebook.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Can't wait for this Saturday. I received all the packages from our sponsors Boca Bearings and Novak Electronics. We have hats, shirts, stickers and gift certificates for their products to give away! Please take the time to thank Boca and Novak and like them on Facebook.

Chuck
Thats great!! It's going to be a fun, but hot day!! water up!!!:wave:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts