Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This years Dirt National Race is going to be held at BMI Speedway. Oct 5-6th

Bmi speedway 769 E Main st Versailles Ohio 45380

The track will be open Fri the 5th from 12-6 But iam there before then.

The entry fee is $45

We will run two rounds Friday
The mains will be run Sat.

Ive got a few sponsors that are going to give us a few items
1.QS Components
2. BRP tires (A set of dirt tires)
3.Gaint RC is giving a $100 gift certificate to the highest Finishing Predator
4.Willmann Racing Products
5.WCM

Thanks to all these that are making this Happen
Bob Simmermon

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Motel info

Motel 6 Troy, OH #4700
1260 South Dorset Road
I-75 and SR-55
Troy OH 45373
Phone: (937) 335-0021
FAX: (937) 339-1078

Comfort INN
1959 W. Michigan Ave.
Sidney, OH, US, 45365

Comfort INN
1190 Russ Rd
Greenville, OH, US, 45331

The Inn At Versailles
(866) 969-8170
21 W Main St, Versailles, OH 45380

The Inn is right down the street very nice place

These are within 15-20 miles from the track

·
Registered
916 Posts
where is the nomination form for the 1/4 scale dirt nationals in ohio,and who has nominated.
Do to the unforseen unfortunate circumstances , Timberline Speedway will not be able to host the Dirt Nationals this year thus the change in venue . Seeing as how BMI is the only other QSAC sanctioned dirt track this year the management of BMI has graciously concented to hosting this event at such a short notice .

Randy Baker
QSAC EASTERN AREA DIRECTOR

·
Registered
200 Posts
form

Do to the unforseen unfortunate circumstances , Timberline Speedway will not be able to host the Dirt Nationals this year thus the change in venue . Seeing as how BMI is the only other QSAC sanctioned dirt track this year the management of BMI has graciously concented to hosting this event at such a short notice .

Randy Baker
QSAC EASTERN AREA DIRECTOR
randy you are the director of the eastern area,who is responsible for putting the nomination form on the site for the racers to sign for the 2012 qsac dirt nationals in OHIO.thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
randy you are the director of the eastern area,who is responsible for putting the nomination form on the site for the racers to sign
Jim yes I am one of the area directors . Which form are you talking about ? The cochair ballots are on the QSAC web site and the bid forms for the NCS events .

·
Registered
754 Posts
Bob will put a pre register form on here or his web site soon. Most guys just sign up at track. As far as QSAC yes, you will need to be a QSAC member to race 1/4 scale. You can join race day. Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
randy, please read my last thread again,i have simpleised it for you.thanks
Sorry my mistake , I wasn't even thinking of the pre register forms . Like Todd said in his post most people just sign up when they get there . Again , sorry for the misunderstanding on my part .

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Jim:
Fred Murry here Eastern district director for Q.S.A.C.. I am helping Bob with the 1/4 scale dirt racing program at B.M.I. speedway. When it was determined that Dave could not host the dirt nationals at Timberline Raceway I was contacted by the Co-chairs and ask if we would host them in Ohio as we are the only other sanctioned dirt track at this time. That is how we got the race. Classes for 1/4 scale will be Sprint cars and super late models. Come race with us. You will love it. It is a very very nice facility. As ToddHolloway has stated you will be required to be a Q.S.A.C. member to race. I can sign you up at the track. As for tires everyone will have to run Bishop Racing Products tires. Either his checker board design or street treads or slicks if you desire (not recommended). Pin spike tires will NOT be allowed under and circumstances. The track is well packed, well maintained and very tacky. Wide and smooth. I do not have the measurements of the track but Bob will have them soon and post them on here.
TO ALL:
For the nationals in October we will be running track fuel. VP c110 with Amsoil. There will be a pre tec and a post tec inspection of cars. Make sure your car meets Q.S.A.C. rules. They can be downloaded from the QSAC web site (www.qsac.org) No one will know for sure what will will look for in post race inspection untill that time but to be safe make sure you meet all the rules. I would not want to see anyone be DQ'ed. We only strive to make sure that ALL racers have the same opportunity to compete on a level playing field.
Priority One is to have fun. Good luck.
Fred Murry:wave:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts